Sunday, March 8, 2009

SadoMasoCast Episode 1- Lee Harrington Pt 1

At last, the long awaited debut of the SadoMasoCast! This episode features the first half of an in depth interview with BDSM author, educator, Shaman and erotic adventurer, Lee Harrington.

Websites mentioned in this podcast include:

Lee Harrington's site: Passion and Soul

Latina Kama Sutra, by Dr. Charlie Ferrer

Charm City Fetish Fair

National Coalition for Sexual Freedom

Fet Life





Download the MP3 File Directly Here.

4 comments:

  1. I've just listened to this part 1, and I wish I was more articulate, but I love this very idea of interview podcast. Thank you Lee Harrington and thank you NCD for all the time and effort to realize it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, love it and the idea of it. If you need any help let me know dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this fascinating.

    Which meetings were the ones with potential kidnappings? I'd forgotten by the time the whole two hours were up.

    ReplyDelete